Gallery not working

n0m0n

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hello
Can someone please share how Gallery works?
I have on my card a folder that I created Pictures.
Within that folder I have created sub folders:
Family
Friends
Picture ID
Wallpaper... with a total 115 pictures
Well I noticed that in a folder called DCIM, there is a folder called .thumbnails, which seems to be copying the pictures(some 42 pics) from the Picture folder.

My main issue is that when I tap on Gallery it opens a black screen with folders that remain blank and nothing...

I am forced to power down because after 5 minutes the Droid is so sluggish its not usable.

Should I be deleting the folders that I created?
If so where do I put my pictures?

Thank you

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I don't recall which folder I put mine in... but I know that I took some pics with the phone, then when connected to my PC I looked to see where those photos were located. I then placed all my other photos in that same folder. I haven't tried creating sub-folders. Good luck.

slikone27

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hello
Can someone please share how Gallery works?
I have on my card a folder that I created Pictures.
Within that folder I have created sub folders:
Family
Friends
Picture ID
Wallpaper... with a total 115 pictures
Well I noticed that in a folder called DCIM, there is a folder called .thumbnails, which seems to be copying the pictures(some 42 pics) from the Picture folder.

My main issue is that when I tap on Gallery it opens a black screen with folders that remain blank and nothing...

I am forced to power down because after 5 minutes the Droid is so sluggish its not usable.

Should I be deleting the folders that I created?
If so where do I put my pictures?

Thank you

Also try the multitouch gallery in the android market. It may fix the problem and has multitouch for zooming on the photos

n0m0n

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Also try the multitouch gallery in the android market. It may fix the problem and has multitouch for zooming on the photos

Thanks I purchased multitouch but still when I choose Gallery it lockup, and then locks up my device.
Is there anything I can do to get this to work?

What folder should be on my device maybe my sub folders or something is wrong?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae