multi google calendars and multi gtalks?

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I have a total of 3 Gmail accounts. My oldest account is the first one I set up because it had all my contacts synchronized. But now that is the only account that will allow my calendar to sync and the only account that will allow my gtalk to use.

Is there a way to sync my other accounts. And is there a way to sign out of my gtalk account and sign back in with another Gmail account? I don't want to havutiple running at once but I do want to swap accounts. I unchecked the auto signing but it still signs me into that accounts gtalk

slikone27

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I have a total of 3 Gmail accounts. My oldest account is the first one I set up because it had all my contacts synchronized. But now that is the only account that will allow my calendar to sync and the only account that will allow my gtalk to use.

Is there a way to sync my other accounts. And is there a way to sign out of my gtalk account and sign back in with another Gmail account? I don't want to havutiple running at once but I do want to swap accounts. I unchecked the auto signing but it still signs me into that accounts gtalk

Only 1 account right now and its the first account you use to activate the phone. If you want to change it you will need to wipe your phone and start over with your other account. Sorry for the bad news

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I tried meebo, it works for my other gmail account, but it wont work for my corporate gmail account. My corporate account would work on my BB with the gtalk app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC