Weird camera problem

sdelgado4

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed a strange problem with the camera on my droid since I got it this past saturday. It doesn't appear to be the same problem as many of the others that people have described, although the autofocus doesn't work too well either.

The main problem is that there is a green filter on the top half of the screen whenever I take pictures or video. It is visible before and after the picture is taken.

I'm not sure if this can be fixed or if it will be taken care of during the upcoming software upgrade, or if I should take it in to a verizon store....any thoughts?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Reboot your phone if that doesn't work then wait for the update that should work f it doesn't take it back

ChocoBilly

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed a strange problem with the camera on my droid since I got it this past saturday. It doesn't appear to be the same problem as many of the others that people have described, although the autofocus doesn't work too well either.

The main problem is that there is a green filter on the top half of the screen whenever I take pictures or video. It is visible before and after the picture is taken.

I'm not sure if this can be fixed or if it will be taken care of during the upcoming software upgrade, or if I should take it in to a verizon store....any thoughts?

Can you post a sample image?

sdelgado4

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Ok so my phone just updated but the problem is still there. Was that the upgrade I was waiting for?

Should I think about taking my phone to the verzon store to get it checked out/replaced?

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
the auto focus is terrible.. all my friends have the iphone and ive gotten so much sh*t from them cuz of the lag and focus on the camera. though i found taking off the auto focus actually helped.

sdelgado4

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping I wouldn't have to :\

Will they let me keep the same memory card so I won't have to go through all the trouble of saving all my stuff on the phone again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton