I Am looking for a colored (preferably gray or white) otterbox for the original droid. I have the black one but I know I have seen people with I*hones that had different colored cases. Does anyone know if they make those or where to obtain one if they do?
    10-20-2010 10:45 AM
    They do not make them as far as I know. There is one possible way to get a custom colored one. Find the color you want in Krylon Fusion Spray Paint and paint the plastic parts. Krylon Fusion is designed to bond with the plastic so it should work.
    01-14-2011 10:23 AM
    I don't think they do. But go to Amazon, and you'll probably find different colored cases. They might not be as good as Otterboxes of course.
    01-19-2011 05:14 AM
    They do not make them as far as I know. There is one possible way to get a custom colored one. Find the color you want in Krylon Fusion Spray Paint and paint the plastic parts. Krylon Fusion is designed to bond with the plastic so it should work.
    Has anybody done this yet? I am new and just bought the Motorola Atrix. I would like a good case for it since I want to protect my investment. However, I want something stylish too!
    03-31-2011 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD