drop call help!

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Over the last few weeks or so, I've been having a lot of dropped calls on my droid. I've watched it while on speaker phone, and my connection will be gone and I'll lose any signal. Then within a few seconds its back to full bars and I can call again. I'm in an area that has a great signal so I know its not that....any ideas? I've already done the *228...

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
I have dropped at least two... My issue is more with the fact that I have been accidentally hanging up on people allot. If I pull the phone away from my ear too far and it activates the screen, when I bring it back to my ear, it seems to be hitting END.. Happens all the damn time.. If we can get blue-tooth voice dial online, I will never have to have it happen again!

Kaus

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Have you looked to see what your time without cell service is? You can check it in the phone from settings>battery use>cell standyby.

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, that was at 1%. I'm gonna go back into Verizon today. I'm on my 2nd droid, got rid of the first for reasons other than call quality (that was fine, and no drops). Hope to get the best of both phones in one this time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21