How much do you pay?

Mopar

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I just got my Droid yesterday still trying it out. I went with the 450 mins 500 text and unlimited Data. So far I am loving this phone coming from a HTC hero. Do any of you all have the same plan as me and how much are you paying per month including taxes. Thanks

brendanb

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm on a family plan with a couple friends of mine. You get 1400 minutes between the three lines and I am specifically signed up for unlimited data and 1500 texts. That runs me about 60 bucks a month which is actually a pretty sweet deal.

Mopar

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
That is a good deal. Now if I could get my wife to leave her carrier that would be a sweet deal for me also. Just estimating think mine will be around $88.00 or so.

CavemanOOGA

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm running a family plan with a few friends of mine. Unlimited text, 700 shared minutes and unlimited data for me and another. Soon all of us will have the unlimited data plan, but ill be the only one with the Droid. They will have the Eris. ;)

Altogether though I only pay about $70 for myself. So that's definitely not bad.

hydrogenman#AC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm on a grandfathered Alltel plan

I get 1400 anytime minutes, unlimited text/data, nights starting at 7 instead of 9, 11 calling circle #'s....and it's 109 a month BEFORE I get my corporate 17% discount on my plan

it's like, right at 100 bucks after discount and all the horrible taxes/fees are added

Marine One#AC

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm on a grandfathered Alltel plan

I get 1400 anytime minutes, unlimited text/data, nights starting at 7 instead of 9, 11 calling circle #'s....and it's 109 a month BEFORE I get my corporate 17% discount on my plan

it's like, right at 100 bucks after discount and all the horrible taxes/fees are added

Also on a grandfathered Alltel plan. 1,000 anytime minutes, unlimited text/data and 11 calling circle numbers for $99.98 before fees and taxes. I recently found out that I am entitled to a 15% military veteran/retired discount through Verizon, so tried to start that last week, but was told at the Verizon store that I would have to convert my Alltel plan to a Verizon plan. There is nothing that Verizon offers that is as good a deal as what I currently have, even with their 15% discount.

Mopar

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
The reason I started this thread is because I wanted to compare different plans. I looked at a"tt but their coverage and 3g is bad in my area. I wanted the iPhone but I started comparing prices and I will save about $15.00 a month with Verizon. The best network and the best android phone on the market. Yeah glad I made the choice.

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
OMG Verzion plans suck so bad! Lol...

Then again I guess its worth it for the phone although Sprint gives so much more for less!

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Case in point...

450 anytime minutes and 250 text/pict messages and my bill is about $72/month with my employee discounts.

450 minutes...UNLIMITED EVERYTHING ELSE (Text, internet, pic messages) $69.99 before employee discounts

I have 500 text. And 450 minutes. Unlimited data. I pay 88 with insurance.

450 minutes...UNLIMITED EVERYTHING ELSE (Text, internet, pic messages) $69.99 before employee discounts

I have the unlimited everything plan on my Droid. I pay $120 a month after my corporate discount.

Unlimited EVERYTHING (Minutes, text, internet, gps, tv, EVERYTHING) 99.99 with Sprint.

450 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data with insurance and I pay about $110.

450 minutes...UNLIMITED EVERYTHING ELSE (Text, internet, pic messages) $69.99 before employee discounts....add $7 if you want insurance...

Your plans alone is what pulled me away from the Droid. Although its a sweet phone.