Slide to Answer a Call

brownpm85

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I just got the Moto Droid yesterday and I was wondering if you can change the feature where it requires you to slide to answer or ignore a call. Its not a big deal I would rather just press. If anyone knows how I might be able to do this I would greatly appreciate it.

luniboy26

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I dont think there is an option to change how to answer a call IMO I like it but even if I didnt your stuck with it unless someone knows otherwise

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
My husband is blind and can't answer my phone because of the slide. There's got to be a better way!
If you use a headset or a BT headset you donot need to slide the screen, just tap the button the headset or the BT headset. This is what I do.

CDH

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
There is an app that makes it so you don't have to slide to unlock. Can't remember the name. Check something like screen lock

Ok. Look in market for screenmodewidget. It is free.

Last edited:

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Screen Mode Widget just makes it so you don't have to slide to unlock when you turn the screen on. Don't think it gets rid of the slide to answer or ignore though.

Last edited:

jewelskg

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
My husband is new to the android phones. I found an app called Advanced Telephone. Go into the settings. Set how you want. Works great.:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo