Problems with my email

jdaly

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
All of sudden, I just began having problems trying to open an email. I keep getting the following message error along with a force close button:

"The application Email (process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly."

This happens with both my comcast account and my outlook exchange account. I removed the comcast account and set it up again from scratch. Didn't help.

Anyone else run into this before?

Thanks, john

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm having problems downloading from an e-mail. It's simple stuff like pdf files that I can't open or view. My g-mail account seems to work best, but my yahoo account stinks for this. When I send to my g-mail it works? huh.

jdaly

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
yeah, I've powered down numerous times and still a no-go on reading emails. All I can think of is at one point I did take out the SD card and replace it with a 4GB card in order to format it for another device which was having problems. I put the 16GB card back in and everything else seemed to be ok. But not totally certain if it was at that exact time when I noticed the email issues. Everything is working fine. perhaps some other app I installed? ugh....

jdaly

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Possibly.. What other apps? I did a hard reset the other day and found it to be pretty painless over troubleshooting a problem I was having.

When you say "hard reset" what exactly are you referring to? At first I was assuming, just powering down... but now I'm not sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781