FREE Droid Battery Doors - From Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roy Aguilera

I ordered 3 also. As soon as they get here, I can mail you one free Korp.

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Why were people ordering multiples? Unless you had multiple droids each with bad doors, I cannot understand why you'd do that. That just makes it so people who needed them can't get them now.

They were nice enough to have them available for free, and of course humans greedy as they are take more than they need, albeit at the expense of others.

My favorite so far:

Maybe it's because of the problems some people had with their doors coming loose. If it is it's great that they're giving it away for free. I haven't had any problems but I got 3 anyway.

derricomonico

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Why were people ordering multiples? Unless you had multiple droids each with bad doors, I cannot understand why you'd do that. That just makes it so people who needed them can't get them now.

They were nice enough to have them available for free, and of course humans greedy as they are take more than they need, albeit at the expense of others.

My favorite so far:

Completely agree. I really need one and now they are sold out with no information about when they will have more to order, if they will at all. It's pretty frustrating to read all of these posts and see just how greedy and selfish people can be.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Well in all fairness, Verizon was offering these in quantities of 3, so I think calling people selfish and greedy is a bit extreme. And based on all the problems being reported with the covers falling off, having more than one spare lying around makes sense.

If you really feel left out and jipped out of getting one because people ordered more than one, send me a PM and I will send the first person to PM me one of the spares that I ordered once it arrives.

Reactions: Jeremy

derricomonico

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Well in all fairness, Verizon was offering these in quantities of 3, so I think calling people selfish and greedy is a bit extreme. And based on all the problems being reported with the covers falling off, having more than one spare lying around makes sense.

If you really feel left out and jipped out of getting one because people ordered more than one, send me a PM and I will send the first person to PM me one of the spares that I ordered once it arrives.

I appreciate the offer and it's probably more Verizon's responsibility to make sure they have a sufficient number in stock for this problem. I would PM you, but I'm apparently too new of a member to do so.

Thanks though.

R

Roy Aguilera

I think people forget that this was on many forums. Therefore the running out part is no members fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.