Post All Droid 2.1 Update Rumors, News, and Updates HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll unroot and go back to stock for 2.1 depending on the reviews.
Since I've already got everything (and more) rumored to be in the 2.1 update, save for the new kernel, I'll have to see what else 2.1 offers before unrooting.

entwined82

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
To be fair, Motorola needs to at least make a statement on the status other than its "coming soon." I do agree it is childish but the company does owe something to its users to at least tell us they have submitted it to Verizon and its just a matter of them putting it out.

G

GenericMessage

To be fair, Motorola needs to at least make a statement on the status other than its "coming soon." I do agree it is childish but the company does owe something to its users to at least tell us they have submitted it to Verizon and its just a matter of them putting it out.

I agree, but Moto is being super duper extra careful about what they say.

They would rather not open their mouths at the expense of a foot flying into it.

anon(4712533)

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
hey we may be waiting for 2.1 and all but at least we have Google on our phones and not Yahoo like the backflip from AT&T ( Apple might get mad at us and pull the all mighty iPhone if we have Google on the new android phone ) lol

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
hey we may be waiting for 2.1 and all but at least we have Google on our phones and not Yahoo like the backflip from AT&T ( Apple might get mad at us and pull the all mighty iPhone if we have Google on the new android phone ) lol

God I would Hate to have yahoo on any phone, much less a Google-developed android platform.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
It can't be far off. If Motorola is letting that out now, and not making an enormous mistake again, it must mean that Verizon is close to finished with 2.1 testing.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey it's coming tomorrow......But just like there is free beer tomorrow at my local bar. Unfortunately, tomorrow is never today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz