Post All Droid 2.1 Update Rumors, News, and Updates HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzoguy24

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I would advise waiting on upgrading when 2.1 drops if your interested in rooting the droid :)

EDIT: Nevermind. We do have the .sbf for 2.0.1 I forgot. Go to alldroid for details if you do not know what this means.

G

GenericMessage

Ok ok, we're gonna get this thread closed and deleted again if we don't keep it on topic :)

so 16 more days eh!

What is everyones favorite feature of 2.1 that they're looking forward to?

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
For me, just stability. I seem to be getting lots of force closes lately. I've switched roms, changed my overclock speeds, changed themes, and just generally hacked it to death.

So, I want 2.1 stock with no overclock and themes and just basic, basic, basic and get this thing more stable.

G

GenericMessage

I gotta agree with both of those.

Although, I am not a fan of pinch to zoom anywhere but in the gallery.

I don't have the fineness needed to properly pinch to zoom

that1bb

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Same here. Pinch to zoom is not everyone. I personally like the double tap in the browser and maps.
I am mostly looking forward to the gallery and any performance improvements that it will bring. Live wallpapers is definitely up there on my list as well. That is a big eye candy one-up on our iPhone bragging buddies.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
OTAs WILL START FRIDAY AND GO INTO SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOLKS. WE ARE GOOD TO GO, GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM VERIZON, WE SHOULD BE GETTING THAT MESSAGE SHORTLY. GUESS ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO STOCK. I HAD ALL BUT LOST FAITH IN THEM, FINALLY. HOLD UR BREATH THEY DONT YANK IT AGAIN.

R

Roy Aguilera

REALLY?
NO WAY!!!
THAT IS AWESOME!!!
I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO STOCK!!
EVER!!
:p

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
OTAs WILL START FRIDAY AND GO INTO SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOLKS. WE ARE GOOD TO GO, GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM VERIZON, WE SHOULD BE GETTING THAT MESSAGE SHORTLY. GUESS ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO STOCK. I HAD ALL BUT LOST FAITH IN THEM, FINALLY. HOLD UR BREATH THEY DONT YANK IT AGAIN.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :eek:

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site

Which Friday are you referring to? Is it one that is coming "soon"? ;)

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
REALLY?
NO WAY!!!
THAT IS AWESOME!!!
I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO STOCK!!
EVER!!
:p

I love this post, especially the slowly diminishing size of the font. I find it very difficult to convey sarcasm effectively in a forum post, you accomplished it admirably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21