visual voicemail delay

muddy00

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Anyone using visual voicemail on the Droid have long delays for new voicemails to show up. Sometimes like today it took 4+ hours to show up. All my emails and calls came through so I know I had service.

bart151

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Mine was all setup and working and just yesterday I went to check it for voicemail and it asked for my voicemail password and then said I wasnt subscribed to it yet... I am. Am I going to get charged an additional 2.99 if I hit accept again? Not sure what the hells with it...

Hardcase

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure that visual voicemail is worth the additional fee every month. Seems like a way to get more $ out of customers already paying a load for phone, data, text and call service.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure that visual voicemail is worth the additional fee every month. Seems like a way to get more $ out of customers already paying a load for phone, data, text and call service.

Aside from this dreadfully terrible bug, it would be worth it for me, just to avoid Verizon's frustrating Voicemail system. I love the idea of VVM, I just wished it was bug free.

Edxactly

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm still having this problem.
What I don't understand is I am at home, 4 bars cell signal, and on wireless network - so it is not a problem with bandwidth - and there is no indication that it is even attempting to download it.
really - WTF.
Anyone have a google invite?

muddy00

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
It's an issue with the program. Verizon won't admit it but since switching to the incredible I have had no issues. With my Droid it was almost daily.

gtshouse

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Before I switched to Verizon and the Droid, I had the same trouble on ATT with my Blackberry Bold. Once, it had actually taken 5 days to receive a message before. 2 days was commonplace. I also have submitted my email on google to get the voice invitation, but haven't gotten it yet. I'm just doing the regular voicemail thing until google sends me an invite.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay