battery door question

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
TO everyone who got the free battery doors from vzw, have they been processed yet? because I ordered them on the 2nd and they are still in processing. Any thoughts or comments?

R

Roy Aguilera

TO everyone who got the free battery doors from vzw, have they been processed yet? because I ordered them on the 2nd and they are still in processing. Any thoughts or comments?

Same here.

walhalla

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I got a msg saying my order was cancelled. A number was provided so I'll call them to see if I can get it re-instated.

robertw0925

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Still processing.
I ordered mine on 1/2/2010..
Keep the hope alive! I've been without a battery door for a week now. Oddly enough the battery has not fallen out yet.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Because people ordered 3 when you only need ONE replacement, VZW probably said wtf to that.

From what I can tell, Verizon never intended to give the battery doors away for free. Somebody goofed and they were listed as free for a while on the website. VZW didn't pull/raise the price because people were hogging them, they did it because it was a glitch.

The other explanation I can think of is that Motorola has a redesigned battery cover that stays on better, and the giveaway was how Verizon was clearing the warehouse of the older version of the doors.

I wouldn't be so quick to get angry at the people who got lucky and had their orders processed. For all we know, they weren't really all that lucky.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Still processing.

LOL @ people trying to sell them. Motorola sends them out for free, and is probably more reliable than VZW's glitch right now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2