100% confirmed - Flash and 2.1 coming to Moto Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roy Aguilera

Same here. You got a taste with the 2.1 Nexus dump and now you can't wait.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It will be much better because all the bugs will be gone or at least I hope. The bugs didn't seem to bother me as much as other but won't mind giving them away.

navysqrrl

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Found something interesting... Interpret it as you will.
Build.VERSION_CODES | Android Developers
This part: "public static final int ECLAIR_MR1... January 2010".

I don't mean to burst your bubble (as I think it will be a January 22 release date) but that information and link is for the SDK, not the public release.

Class Overview

Enumeration of the currently known SDK version codes. These are the values that can be found in SDK.

R

Roy Aguilera

Sadly, nothing will happen tomorrow. Good thing is that there is some football Saturday and then real men play FOOTBALL Sunday morning.
After that we should get the good news.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
I don't mean to burst your bubble (as I think it will be a January 22 release date) but that information and link is for the SDK, not the public release.

Class Overview

Enumeration of the currently known SDK version codes. These are the values that can be found in SDK.

does that really matter? no. u can have the sdk and public release the same time. just an fyi.

navysqrrl

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
does that really matter? no. u can have the sdk and public release the same time. just an fyi.

Of course not, you could have both release at the same time. However it also -doesn't- mean you will have the SDK and public release at the same time. All I'm saying is that it is no better 'information' than any of the rumors we have been hearing. My post was also 'just an fyi'.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
Of course not, you could have both release at the same time. However it also -doesn't- mean you will have the SDK and public release at the same time. All I'm saying is that it is no better 'information' than any of the rumors we have been hearing.

its all speculation, nobody cept the big wigs know. but im hoping sunday monday or tuesday. im on vaca till wed. lol

navysqrrl

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
No worries, just not wanting people to get their hopes up since it isn't really concrete evidence of a real release. Like I said, I think it will be on the 22nd, I'm just not 100% convinced by that SDK posting.

sgtturner

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Ok. Here is the Info everyone wants... My Buddie who works at this store is dating some lady, who's brother works at a store next to Motorola, was eating lunch at Peet's and over heard a another guy who works at a fast-food place took the order of the CEO of a bait store who was frat buddies with the UPS guy who drops off packages at Motorola's warehouse forund a note saying nothing important at all.......

dlongb13

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Ok. Here is the Info everyone wants... My Buddie who works at this store is dating some lady, who's brother works at a store next to Motorola, was eating lunch at Peet's and over heard a another guy who works at a fast-food place took the order of the CEO of a bait store who was frat buddies with the UPS guy who drops off packages at Motorola's warehouse forund a note saying nothing important at all.......

I heard than on page 5 of a thread just like this on Phandroid.com...must be true

MrEL337

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site

lmao. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.