Seidio Premium Horizontal Leather Case

Mach2

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I finally received my Droid yesterday:D While researching cases, many members have discovered that magnets will cause your Droid to go from Locked mode to Car or Desktop mode. I saw the Premium Horizontal Leather Case on Seidio's site the other day. It stated the following:

*Note* magnets will NOT cause Droid to go into Car or Desktop Mode.

Well, I was just looking at the Seidio site and realized that this note is no longer there:confused: Can anyone confirm that this statement is actually valid?

Thanks,

Mark

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
My old Blackberry case played havock with my droid, because of the magnets. Changing modes, butt dialing and sucked away at the battery.

ronhenri

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I have this case to fit my droid in the hard case they offer. While in the case, no matter which way you put it in, the magnets will NOT casue the Droid to go into Car/Desktop mode. Only when removing it or placing it into the case will you possible see the 'connecting to dock' message as you slide past the magnet on the flap. However it flashes on screen, then goes away and goes to sleep.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
most magnetic cases will most definitely put it into car or dock mode. They may have found a way around it by reducing the magnet size or location but I wouldn't trust any of the ones with a magnetic closure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech