Noob Calender Question

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok I just came over from a BlackBerry. ON the home screen i had my calendar showing the next few events. It was nice cause i could just look at the screen and see like the next 5 events on my calender. Is there any way to set up something like that on a Droid?

TIA

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok I just came over from a BlackBerry. ON the home screen i had my calendar showing the next few events. It was nice cause i could just look at the screen and see like the next 5 events on my calender. Is there any way to set up something like that on a Droid?

TIA

go to market>>>> download the free program called Android Agenda widget. I use that it works just great.

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
You can also....
longpress the home screen in an area where you don't have icons/widgets/etc>>>>select widgets>>>select calender. It will show you all your appointments/events for the day.

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
You can also....
longpress the home screen in an area where you don't have icons/widgets/etc>>>>select widgets>>>select calender. It will show you all your appointments/events for the day.

Was looking to show more like a week out or maybe the next 5 events.

simp_10

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I use a free widget from the market called CalWidget. There are several out there and I'm sure one will give you exactily what you want. I've seen many using the paid app Pure Calender and it allows a few more options than some of the free apps.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Try Pure Calendar from the market it's not free and much better than all the rest with more options (skins).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance