Anyone run into this contacts problem?

Cirro

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
got a phone call from a friend and added him as a new contact. However he wasnt in my contacts. Ive readded him 4 times and still he drops out of my contacts everytime. Anyone what the deal is? droid

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
got a phone call from a friend and added him as a new contact. However he wasnt in my contacts. Ive readded him 4 times and still he drops out of my contacts everytime. Anyone what the deal is? droid

Is his name similar to anyone elses in your contacs? i.e. Jeff, Jeffrey, Jeffrie or Jessie, Jessica, Jess? If so check the other contacts for the name and there should be an option to seperate them.

vsugorilla9

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
i dont know if this is a true work around or not but i ran into the same problem and what i had to do to get it to finally save the number was i had to save the number as a home number instead of mobile and then after it saved i edited it to a mobile number. i dont know if this is a bug or what but that is what i had to do to add a new number.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
There are bugs in this overall lousy contact list. Sometimes, it won't alphabetize by last names, but picks the first instead. Some it won't let you add to faves until you delete it and re-enter. Weird stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze