Screens "lose"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart151

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey everybody,

I recently noticed that when I press down on the left side of the screen and along the top, I feel a "clicking" feeling or a "loose" feeling that the top screen clicks on the bottom portion of the phone. I never noticed it before but maybe because I had a case that was along the outer edges of the top portion of the phone and I have a case on the bottom as well so the phone was full protected. However, the top case broke off and now I only have the bottom case on so the tops uncovered.

Im looking to root the phone but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this clicky/lose feeling on their droid? Im considering taking it in to see what they can do before I root.

Thanks in advance

edwinc8811

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
thats how mine is. it bugs me when i touch the back button and i feel the slight movement. i guess it needs to make room for the keyboard to slide...

mrdonbonjovi

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Its required for the phone to work properly. It's a slider phone, not a solid unit like the iphone. The clicking or gap is the smallest I have ever seen on a phone of this type. Also I thought it might bug me as this was my first slider phone but I forgot about it and don't really notice it anymore.

CavemanOOGA

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Mines the same way. I noticed it about the beginning of January and hoped it wouldn't get worse or affect the phone.

So far so good. (Knocks on wood)

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
i never noticed it until now...but yeah my screen clicks too! @%&$ only over the search button...and i have to press it pretty hard. but this is gonna drive me nutz forever now. i knew i shouldn't have clicked this thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar