Motorola Media Link

G

GenericMessage

I guess I am a caveman for just dragging and dropping? lol

pwrmetal

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I use the Media Manager myself, just so it's easy to transfer playlists without rebuilding them on the phone. Doe doubletwist allow this? I couldn't figure that out.

bling300c

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
double twist reads your itunes play lists and transfers them but only once. if you change a itunes play list it will not read it again.

Do we know of a program that reads the itunes library and playlist every time you open it?

pwrmetal

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
double twist reads your itunes play lists and transfers them but only once. if you change a itunes play list it will not read it again.

That's right. Now I remember why I didn't like Double Twist. It pretty much required you to sync your whole library - or at least I couldn't figure out how to disable that. My library is way too big for my Droid.

Do we know of a program that reads the itunes library and playlist every time you open it?

I believe the Motorola Media Manager does this.

bling300c

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
DT does allow you to choose which playlists get synced to the droid. After you connect the droid and it finds it you can choose your playlists to sync.

That's right. Now I remember why I didn't like Double Twist. It pretty much required you to sync your whole library - or at least I couldn't figure out how to disable that. My library is way too big for my Droid.

I believe the Motorola Media Manager does this.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance