Plain and simple, what would you like to see put into the droid 2
    03-16-2010 09:16 PM
    Same form factor, better keyboard, 3.0 bluetooth, 8mp camera, 8GB built in storage w/ micro SD slot, vibrate/silence switch on outside of phone...everything else I could name would pertain to Android itself for instance being able to change songs through volume rocker would be great but I digress
    03-16-2010 09:29 PM
    For now, all I can think of is easier way to wake up screen (rather tap or something than push button) and better physical keyboard (raised).
    03-16-2010 09:31 PM
    Honestly I browse so much on this thing, I'd like an even bigger screen (4.3" or so)without sacrificing quality. And dedicated numbers on the keyboard, maybe a row on top or where the d-pad is. The keys could also be a little spaced out and more rounded. Also, maybe do away with the 'chin' although the current look doesn't bother me much.
    03-16-2010 10:04 PM
    optional internal graphic and external hardware color themes. white, silver, black, red, green...different metals for physical components like the copper to stainless steel, etc etc (maybe do it all online???) FM radio would be sweet too.
    03-16-2010 10:09 PM
    I don't see the Droid 2 being needed until probably Android 3.0.

Main thing that I would want changed will have to be a little in the future when battery, processor and graphics technology has advanced enough to where the upgrade doesn't seem unnecessary. Of course, I wouldn't argue with a nicer camera, either.
    03-16-2010 10:35 PM
    TI omap 4440 4.3 inch screen the rest I don't care about
    Oh yeah please don't lock it down
    03-16-2010 11:25 PM
    Better audio with FLAC and high quality stereo recording.
    03-16-2010 11:27 PM
    Better audio quality, a better keyboard (D-Pad on left side), Micro-SD slot on the bottom, 5+ home screens, 1GHZ processor. That's all, and it would be my DREAM phone!
    03-16-2010 11:46 PM
    1Ghz processor, pinch zoom in all core apps, ability to run apps from memory card, more home screens (7 maybe?), better hardware keyboard (think LG enV and Voyager phones), nix the Dpad in favor of a trackpad or something similar, better way to bring the screen to life than the lock key, support for all current bluetoth features at the time of release. Better battery life.
    03-17-2010 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD