Official 2.1 findings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

citi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Hard to believe someone with 12 posts. :p

I've always thought that people who make statement like this are funny because your intelligence or experience does not directly correlate to the number of posts you have. This is also not the only forum on the net.

edit: Now I just looked back at your post and noticed you only have 2. I'm 13 posts smarter than you lol.

Last edited:

screamster

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I've always thought that people who make statement like this are funny because your intelligence or experience does not directly correlate to the number of posts you have. This is also not the only forum on the net.

edit: Now I just looked back at your post and noticed you only have 2. I'm 13 posts smarter than you lol.

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the OP from the user that said it downloaded to his phone.

It just tells me that some kid could log on, post some nonsense, and try to fake everyone out by saving he has the update.

nictron

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been reading the site for a while now but have never posted. On my Droid I just got an update notifier in the upper left hand corner and then I (for the first time ever) lost all signal and my phone now says (No service). I am not assuming that these events are correlated, just ironic.

Update: My baseband now says unknown, I am pretty sure it didn't say that when I was perusing the settings in the past.

screamster

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been reading the site for a while now but have never posted. On my Droid I just got an update notifier in the upper left hand corner and then I (for the first time ever) lost all signal and my phone now says (No service). I am not assuming that these events are correlated, just ironic.

Update: My baseband now says unknown, I am pretty sure it didn't say that when I was perusing the settings in the past.

Try *228 then dial it. Who knows... maybe it will work.

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

look out, you're droid blows up next...

nictron

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I got the "Not registered on network" error. Sweet.

Update: I power cycled three times and I have my baseband back. I will probably be going into the VZW store today to be dismissed as retarded.

Last edited:

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm calling "bull****" on the "VZW document". VZW tech support has no knowledge of the update being pulled. I think that VZW would issue a new document, and not add verbage to an existing one.

G

GenericMessage

I'm calling "bull****" on the "VZW document". VZW tech support has no knowledge of the update being pulled. I think that VZW would issue a new document, and not add verbage to an existing one.

VZW support has NO clue about anything ever.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
No one in verizon has any idea when anything is coming out. VZW tech support not knowing of the update or the update being pulled really has no bearing.

ikith

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Well you think wrong.

Tech support doesn't know anything. Call them again and I bet you will get a different answer.

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
G

GenericMessage

Lets all take a deep breath

*breath in*

Hooooolllldddd it.

ok

*breath out*

There, those whom are angry got the anger out?
Those who are acting pompous got the smart-aleck'ness out?

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Lets all take a deep breath

*breath in*

Hooooolllldddd it.

ok

*breath out*

There, those whom are angry got the anger out?
Those who are acting pompous got the smart-aleck'ness out?

and now be honest...who amongst us did as instructed and actually farted in the process? how many where audible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles