n00b updating milestone...please help.

jessman1988

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't find a section for my phone, but I have an A854 running on 2.1 and I need help updating to cyanogen 2.2. The milestone differs from the droid because it needs a vulnerable recovery sbf flashed with rsdlite first from what I've read. I get a critical error 1337 510b whenever I try and I've read every tutorial I can find with no success. Do I really need this step for a successful update? Also, what is the portals and tools option and how do I enable it? I have usb debugging on but my phone doesn't let me change the usb mode from mass storage. I would totally appreciate any help possible.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I would strongly suggest checking out things in the Cyanogen forum. It appears the Milestone is not officially supported, so help is going to be sparse at best.

jessman1988

May 19, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the reply. Ill try and check their boards out, but I know that the 2.1 mod has support for my phone while the 2.3 mod has unofficial compatibility. I've joined two forums already, but one more can't hurt. Lol. I live in alaska so it sucks that when I get a "new" phone, its already forgotten about everywhere else. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci