DROID 2.1 Update thread.

R

Roy Aguilera

There is millions of Droids and 1000 updates. Your odds of getting it is about .2 percent.;)
If anyone would have gotten it they would know by now unless they are sleeping.

G

GenericMessage

There is millions of Droids and 1000 updates. Your odds of getting it is about .2 percent.;)

Not thinking i'd be the first......I am just saying I am still not seeing any actual documented proof of it coming down.

Its been almost a half hour and not a peep? c'mon.

R

Roy Aguilera

I think the update loads to the sd and then installs. She told me after the update installed. I will see if the zip is in her sd card under downloads. ;)

desecr8r

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Martin, Da6 is right, that rep had no idea wtf he was talkin aboot. Popsc, thanks man I appreciate it. I've been following this site daily for a long time and honestly, if I saw a guy with less than 10 posts making a claim like that, I'd probably be suspcious too. But I got the news early this morning, scoured the forums for any such posts and felt it necessary to let everyone know the good news.

G

GenericMessage

Martin, Da6 is right, that rep had no idea wtf he was talkin aboot. Popsc, thanks man I appreciate it. I've been following this site daily for a long time and honestly, if I saw a guy with less than 10 posts making a claim like that, I'd probably be suspcious too. But I got the news early this morning, scoured the forums for any such posts and felt it necessary to let everyone know the good news.

Not a matter of your lack of posts here, its a matter that its been 30 min and not a peep of it actually happening that makes us suspicious of it being real.

Not saying that you're wrong intentionally.

Probably just mis-informed.

But, hey, if you're right, you'll be the hero of the Droid forums.

desecr8r

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Gen., Mis-informed? Doubtful, its coming for sure, and I don't need a picture to prove it to you, afterall you'll be receiving it within the next few days. DA6 already informed you that one of his coworkers received the update. So calm down and put you're pants back on. Yeesh. :)

G

GenericMessage

I haven't had a Droid through an update before. Do they just push an alert to you when you can OTA it?

It'll just pop up on your screen.

Make sure you're plugged in tho, 'cause if you have under %40 on battery power, it won't touch ya.

G

GenericMessage

Gen., Mis-informed? Doubtful, its coming for sure, and I don't need a picture to prove it to you, afterall you'll be receiving it within the next few days. DA6 already informed you that one of his coworkers received the update. So calm down and put you're pants back on. Yeesh. :)

I do hate it when my pants fly off in a fit of excitement.

I'll become clothed once again when I see proof.

Here's to you being hopefully correct!

Also I was not attacking you or downing you in any way, nor was I sarcastic.
I only ask you extend me that same courtesy.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
This thread is gaining posts faster than I can read them!
Talk about critical mass! If the verizon push servers don't go down, I bet the servers hosting this might.
The sky is falling!

In related news, I can't wait for 2.1!

kingofny#IM

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
next thing i wanna see is that someone got the update, none of this i dont believe it or i will when i see it bullshi....no offense im just tired of nonsense talk or talk of things everyone already knows....and like others said before me....PICS OR YOUR FULL OF IT....thanx have a nice day :D

R

Roy Aguilera

The update zip should be up later tonight. Someone will eventually post it. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34