DROID 2.1 Update thread.

G

GenericMessage

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

Agree BAN!

So far proof (kinda?) lol of one person..............

*UPDATE*

DA6, that picture is in other forums under other peoples names of them claiming its theirs..........did you lie to US!?

UK Image Host - The UKs Premier Image Hosting Service for Social Networks.
From Just got 2.1! - Android Forums

Never said it was mine. Just said it was proof.
I am still in a board meeting and don't lie. I will take a clear picture as soon as we are done.
Like I said earlier I can't get up at the moment and my coworker is sitting 10 seats away.

G

GenericMessage

Never said it was mine. Just said it was proof.
I am still in a board meeting and don't lie. I will take a clear picture as soon as we are done.
Like I said earlier I can't get up at the moment and my coworker is sitting 10 seats away.

Shoulda mentioned it wasn't yours :(

Corey

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I'm hoping for is using Google Maps as my background. If I can do that, all will be right with the world.

G

GenericMessage

The only thing I'm hoping for is using Google Maps as my background. If I can do that, all will be right with the world.

Too bad Helix launcher wont work with LWP maps :(

We can so close to a new record of users online at once again...........looks like 600 at one points, still nowhere near the 899 we got back during the second 2.1 update fiasco

Last edited:

digitard#WN

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I don't have the official, but in response to the GM Live Wallpaper it should be possible.

I'm running a rooted ESE53 build, and that works just fine on it as of the last major Google Maps update. So you should have no issue w/ that.

R

Roy Aguilera

21-update-ese81.jpg

Not Mine.
Yet more proof.
It's happening.:D

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Guys if it really puts the update.zip on the sdcard why does someone not winhex the card or some like program and just recover the files where it was deleted? This can be done after the phone is updated and the usb is mounted...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol