04-03-2010 09:38 PM
31 12
tools
    A while, unfortunately. I can get my annual upgrade in July, but at that point I'm not sure if I want to wait for whenever the supposed Droid 2 comes out.
    Thats a shame, I'm sorry to hear that..
    03-31-2010 02:43 PM
    Thats a shame, I'm sorry to hear that..
    Eh, it's alright. I used my NE2 in July to get the Tour, and I have a very love/hate relationship with it. I love the keyboard and I love it when it works, but when the trackball gets clogged (which is quite often) I want to throw it through a window. I now keep a bottle of rubbing alcohol and q-tips at home AND at work so I can clean it whenever, but I'm afraid that too much of that will eventually damage the phone totally. Oh well, hopefully it'll last until I can get the Droid!
    03-31-2010 02:49 PM
    How does the screen look while docked? Is it a suitable replacement for a dedicated GPS?
    Absolutely!
    03-31-2010 03:27 PM
    I cant get my car mount to stick.. I've tryed everything. It stuck for about 5 min. Loved it while it was there..
    04-02-2010 10:48 PM
    Are you using the window mount? Don't forget to close the little lever on the back of the mount otherwise it won't stay with just the suction cup.
    04-03-2010 11:39 AM
    I bought 2 multimedia docks so I can use one at home as an alarm clock on my nightstand and the other for my desk here at work. Its great to play movies, pandora, and use as a speakerphone.

I placed the car mount right under my rear view mirror so I can run Pandora thru my car radio's AUX jack while using Google Nav.

I've had a lot of smartphones in the past but none of them have had well engineered accessories like this. Way to go Motorola! These accessories will make getting a new phone in the future very difficult indeed.
    I found a bundle on the Verizon website. They had the media dock, car mount and car charger for $49.97. I ordered it right away and got next day delivery. Can't beat that deal!
    04-03-2010 09:38 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD