Vote vote!!!!

bart151

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
At this point, post 2.1, The Droid has slowed down. Not only was I dissapointed with the 2.0.1 update, even worse with the hyped up to hell 2.1 update only to be dissapointed. If it werent for certain ROMS, I would have sold my Droid already because the updates theyve released for stock were terrible and the support post launch has done nothing but down hill.

Overall, dissapointed with the Droid and its support from the company post launch. Lesson learned. As for my vote, Im voting for neither but Itll be interesting to see how it fairs.

G

GenericMessage

How can the pre have nearly 5,000 more votes than the droid!?

It sold 2 million units, the pre? not so much

kayann2010

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
i am going on a trip to cancun mexico and i have the motorola devour and i need to be able to use my phone there. i want to know if i will have service and how to turn off the internet because it will cost me 5 dollars per megabite if it is running while i am there.

G

GenericMessage

I believe there is a script hack they're running. No way in the world the pre is winning by over 6,00 votes.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I voted but there is no way in hell the Pre is wining over the Droid... There are some dumb people in the world or something isn't right....

CPatt44

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
i am going on a trip to cancun mexico and i have the motorola devour and i need to be able to use my phone there. i want to know if i will have service and how to turn off the internet because it will cost me 5 dollars per megabite if it is running while i am there.

Wrong thread buddy.

bonfilio

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn..

The Droid is a far better physical phone than the Palm Pre/Plus (I switched from a Sprint Pre to the Droid.. the Pre is built like wet and twisty crap - and not taking into consideration the battery life of the Pre).

But WebOS.. if we're comparing WebOS to Android... I really miss WebOS. It's polished and refined a lot like iPhoneOS but definitely more tech-able. Android is more tech-able than both, but still feels like it's being figured out while it's being built. It has more features, but it's very cludgy in implementing them. To be truthful, it still feels a lot like a typical community open source project where early on there's a bit more excitement than there is focus (makes sense given Android's open source nature).

Droid gets my vote ultimately because Palm left such a bitter taste in my mouth when my Pre touchscreen died. But it's definitely not a sound vote victory.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Well... even when looking at the first few comments, all I saw was Pre votes, so it looks legit to me.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok the palm pre sold a fraction of what the Droid sold so I every pre vote is a few hundred people voting approx 1 time and hour. If this keeps up they will prob have like 25000 votes. But that's ok because that number is pretty close the the number of palm pre's that sold. In the end it is not going to matter because unless palm pulls somthing out of their a$$ soon, they are going to go under. So all of these palm pre owners better enjoy it while it lasts haha.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Wow. I've used both the palm pre plus and now I'm on the droid. They're both awesome devices. I did vote for the droid simply because of the lack of instant messengers. I couldn't figure out how to add buddies when I had my pre and that was enough for me to say bye bye pre.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood