Hey everyone,

So I was helping my dad setup his brand new Droid and we were going over the contacts when everything was deleted! What happened was we were trying to make a contact a favorite and it wasn't working. So we closed the app, went back in and still wasn't a favorite. I then hit options and checked "only show contacts with phone number" (which is all of his contacts) and all of a sudden they were gone! I don't know how to get them back! His Gmail isn't synced for contacts bc he doesn't use that. I don't know how they all got deleted. Is there a way they were maybe "hidden"?

Any help would be great!
    04-03-2010 02:50 PM
    Hey Stang,
    What's up? You bring up a good question, my brother did the same thing with his last week and he isn't synced with gmail either. I guess google sync is the only failsafe available to us.
    04-03-2010 04:30 PM
    Well we went back to the Verizon store and the Rep (who was very good) didn't know what happened. Something was wrong with the phone bc all of the contacts were actually backed up to the SD card And he couldn't import them. He just ended up using the Cellbrite system to restore the contacts. After that I properly backed up the contacts to the SD card. Weirddd!
    04-03-2010 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD