Droid launch kit PDF and user manual PDF.

Mattx

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
How do I view the files? When I click on the link I get the same page and when I click on the save file I get an error that I am not logged in.

Mattx

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
That is what puzzled me. I use Firefox and normally a PDF file will open right up. When it did not, I tried to save the PDF so could open it in adobe and that is when I got the error message. Am I the only one with this problem?

Mattx

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Never mind. I was clicking on the Droid PDF link on the right side of the page. When I clicked on the Download Now on the left it worked. Thanks for the help.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, just find the download link, it's a little confusing sometimes on those pages.

thanks for posting the manual! i love to read those things while waiting to get something!!!

i always find it interesting that after something new comes out, probably 60-80% of the "issues" people have after they get it can be solved by reading the manual.

or you talk to someone with the same device, and you do something, or you tell them to do something, and they're so surprised, and i'm always like "um, didn't you read the manual?"

apparantly it's not a big thing anymore in the US (i read some stats about it, but i can't remember the specific numbers)

anyways, thanks again!!!!

cdaiscool#AC

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the club, whenever my girlfriend is not around I'm all about tech. It becomes a addiction of some sort. :)

Oh, I know the feeling. I'm from Crackberry originally... and I thought that was addicting. But oh man... Loading leaked OS's is nothing compared to rooting and what's involved with that :eek:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
can we get this stickied in this forum?
it seems like it would be really beneficial for people to be able to find the manual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv