Saving pictures from a text to the phone

spizzo2386

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
After the update, I can't seem to find how to save pictures that are sent to me via text. Am I just missing something, or is it different??

TIA

spizzo2386

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I go the message with the pics, click on the pic. Hold it down for a few seconds thinking it would bring up a menu, but the menu just seems to blink quick, and it does nothing.

Rat A Tat

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Hm, I just got my Droid on Tuesday and it's my first smart phone so I'm still a noob and won't be much help but...

I got the OTA update to 2.1 almost immediately after turning my phone on. When I go to a message and long press on a pic, it brings up the menu with the option to "Copy attached to SD card" so I can tell you that's what you should be getting.

If it's not coming up for you all I can suggest is the basic troubleshooting like a restart.

spizzo2386

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
OK, well I think I figured it out. I bring up the message, and go to the pic and click and hold and it brings up a menu, and I can save it to the SD card. I did not realize that is how it was to be done.

ETA: I was making the picture full screen and trying to save it, and that didn't work. Guess you can't do that... which is kinda weird IMO

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad