Any last minute advice from Android users- I have decided on the Droid today

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have owned blackberrys and android phones and in my opinion android is so much better. I would never even think about buying another blackberry after using android OS. I think that the texting is absolutely fine on the droids. Everything aboutthis phone is killing a blackberry without a doubt in my mind.

Mrluky

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
droid

i also switched from s2 to the droid you wont go wrong jason.i used to love my storm but now im edicted to my droid.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
It gets a little easier each day. I still find my phone auto-dialing and launching certain apps when I don't intend to ( like when I put it in my pocket). But, I believe that is with any touch screen phone. Putting the phone on standby is helping.

Romple

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I used to pocket dial all the time on my Storm. Not nearly as much on the Droid since it has the slide to unlock. If you opt to use an unlock pattern it's virtually impossible to pocket dial, assuming you turn off the screen before you put it in your pocket.

watersrules

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
i'm with you jasonvancouver.. took some getting used to but no looking back.. i tend to just lock the droid when i put it in my pocket, and use pattern lock so i don't "butt-dial" anyone.. come from a S1, I feel free!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie