I've never hear of this particular phone, anyone care to explain to me what it is? post a link or something?
    07-14-2010 03:01 AM
    Basically, the Motorola i1 is slower, low resolution small display Aria size phone but adds Push to Talk for Sprint users.

Android|Central is a great website for information on Android phones. Here are some of their recent Motorola i1 articles:

Hands-on with the Motorola i1 iDEN Android phone on Sprint

Boost Mobile Motorola i1 costs $349.99; coming to Sprint over next few weeks

Motorola i1 coming to Boost Mobile, Best Buy on June 20

Motorola Opus One now the Motorola i1

...and a bunch more but these will get you started.
    07-14-2010 06:45 AM
    I have the phone... I love it so far.. It's running Android 1.5, which isn't close to the greatness of 2.0+ . I haven't activated it yet, so I can't tell you how well it works on the Boost iDen network.
    07-14-2010 10:53 AM
    Seems too small for my tastes, thanks for the answers guys... I think this thread can be closed now.
    07-14-2010 08:01 PM
    Just got word in the release date for Sprint. The big selling factor is the military grade toughness. Great for anyone who breaks a lot of phones or works in an industry that is hard on phones yet needs the benefits of android and push to talk.

Motorola's rugged i1 coming to Sprint: July 25 for $150 on contract -- Engadget
    07-19-2010 10:24 AM
    Is there a way for a person to kill a thread w/o a mod(If its their own thread) because that would be nice to do... I don't like randomly open threads...
    07-24-2010 06:09 AM
    This phone is released tomorrow for Sprint, but sadly, it's not the Epic 4g, so I won't be getting it, but I heard that there are many IDEN customers that will get it.
    07-25-2010 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD