Moto one action engeenering more

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Do you mean Developer Mode? If so...go into Settings and find Build Number. Tap that 10 times and it should enable Developer Mode

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure you'll be able to find anything in Developer Options that can affect the headphone volume. Have you tried different headphones? Do you get a warning message when you try to increase the volume above a certain level?

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
There is no choice on developers mode that i can increase volume of the headphones. Yes , i tryed different headphones. The same problem . At least for me. I tryed apps from playstore, nothing works. Sound is very low. I would say not good quality also, but low for sure. I found a vido on youtube that recommend to click *#*#465346#*#* or something , to get in to the engeenerinmg mode and from there it , supposed to be possible, to increase the volume up.
I cant get into engeenering mode with this number.Must be a different numer for this model. This i try to find.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You also made sure the headphone jack is clear of any debris? Use a can of compressed air to blow it out, and a toothpick to root around.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
There is no choice on developers mode that i can increase volume of the headphones. Yes , i tryed different headphones. The same problem . At least for me. I tryed apps from playstore, nothing works. Sound is very low. I would say not good quality also, but low for sure. I found a vido on youtube that recommend to click *#*#465346#*#* or something , to get in to the engeenerinmg mode and from there it , supposed to be possible, to increase the volume up.
I cant get into engeenering mode with this number.Must be a different numer for this model. This i try to find.
Developer Options is what you are looking for....I believe that's what you are trying to say. And you enable it by tapping Build Number 10 times. Then back all the way out of Settings. And when you go back to Settings there it is. There is an Absolute Volume option in Developer Options, but I think that applies to Bluetooth volume only? I could be wrong there. I think that's what you are reading online.... Absolute Volume in Developer Options. But I don't think that's going to help you in your situation.