Hi guys first post,

Basically I downloaded the app ES File Explorer and I cut everything on the internal storage and pasted it in to my SD card. Everything worked perfectly except now I can't view any of my photos in the gallery, it seems as if they all just disappeared! I noticed something during the switch over from the internal to the SD card that a message about DCIM came up. Now apparently that has to do with photos and I just skipped it. I went into my SD card folder after and it only shows the pictures that have been screenshot and those that have been posted on Instagram. None of my pictures that have actually been taken with my camera are in my sd card folder neither in my internal storage.

Does this mean they have been deleted because I pressed skip during the transfer? I really hope not, someone please help!

The phone I am using is the Motorola Razr I XT890.
    04-24-2013 12:39 PM
    Hi guys first post,

Basically I downloaded the app ES File Explorer and I cut everything on the internal storage and pasted it in to my SD card. Everything worked perfectly except now I can't view any of my photos in the gallery, it seems as if they all just disappeared! I noticed something during the switch over from the internal to the SD card that a message about DCIM came up. Now apparently that has to do with photos and I just skipped it. I went into my SD card folder after and it only shows the pictures that have been screenshot and those that have been posted on Instagram. None of my pictures that have actually been taken with my camera are in my sd card folder neither in my internal storage.

Does this mean they have been deleted because I pressed skip during the transfer? I really hope not, someone please help!

The phone I am using is the Motorola Razr I XT890.
    Check to see what view you are in, Should be folders view and not Event view.
    04-24-2013 01:02 PM
    I downloaded ES File Explorer. Hide one picture of Whatsapp folder with the name .nomedia. Suddenly all of the image in Whatsapp Image folder disappear! Help!
    David Dickinson1 likes this.
    05-21-2013 07:53 AM
    Go to the file manager of your phone.Go to the Whatsapp folder.Click the Media, inside the WhatsApp folder. Inside it, go to the WhatsApp images folder.and delete the .nomedia file which is in there. You’ll be able to see them again. try will be works.
    07-25-2015 02:02 AM
    Hello.. I need some help please..
    I have a Samsung A5, I just bought an SD card and inserted on my phone. Yesterday, i transferred all my pictures and videos from my device storage to the SD card. After doing that, all my files are not showing on my gallery. And today, I decided to put back my files to my device storage hoping that my files will show again. Unfortunately not, they still don’t show. I already did checking the “show hidden files”. What will i do? Please help me!!
    07-09-2016 03:44 AM