Triumph Battery won't charge when the phone is on

Etegral

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the USB cable provided with the Triumph? I tried using the USB cable I used for my Optimus V and it doesn't work, but the cable included does.

raybird

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
So far mine will charge using my wall adapter at home, but not my car adapter (with phone off yes, with phone on no). The USB cables are different so I don't know if it's the cable or the adapter. My Optimus V works fine with both.

I haven't tried the included cable in the car yet, but if the cable makes a difference doesn't that take the "U" (universal) out of USB??

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Universal means its used around the globe, when they reviewed the phone they said you have to use the cables it came with

Sent from my Optimus V

anon(24109)

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I haven't even open my official charger yet. I plugged it into a BlackBerry cable on a generic USB car charger, a Nook cable on my laptop and my old Optimus V charger on an outlet. All of them worked fine and the phone was on the entire time.

StreetPirate

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I just bought one on the cheap. It's the USB cord. My generic one didn't work, no USB tho. The 1 I had in the car USB charger did. Go figure.

But it's charging.

Yeah.