UBS Tether works!!!

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I know a big deal has been made about the T's wifi tether not working, or only working a few websites like google ones. But thankfully USB tethering works perfectly for all webpages! The version I use is easy tether, it costs some money, but I've always preferred USB tethering to wifi tethering. Having multiple radios on at the time on your phone drains battery like crazy, with USB tethering the phone is getting charged at the same time, and you can turn off your computer's wifi. That way, both your laptop and phone last longer than if you used wifi tether. Anyways, good news for us!

droidstr

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
That's great news. Thanks for sharing... now I have to go pick up a Triumph. It's nice to be able to review this stuff to make the train ride shorter... sent from my HP 8540w tethered to O.

madxvid

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello.

I downloaded the app to the phone and my computer but, I'm having issues with getting the client to recognize the phone.

I get this when I right click on the windows task bar: "No devices to connect"

Did you install any drivers in the computer?, if so could you please provide me with the address to get it?

Thank you.

toyla123

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I know a big deal has been made about the T's wifi tether not working, or only working a few websites like google ones. But thankfully USB tethering works perfectly for all webpages! The version I use is easy tether, it costs some money, but I've always preferred USB tethering to wifi tethering. Having multiple radios on at the time on your phone drains battery like crazy, with USB tethering the phone is getting charged at the same time, and you can turn off your computer's wifi. That way, both your laptop and phone last longer than if you used wifi tether. Anyways, good news for us!

I was wondering if you could please help me tether my triumph to my pc, ive been trying to get it to work for quite some time now, and i need help :(

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Get easy tether from app store and run it and it will download the PC software and turn it on I use clockwork mod tether but you have to be rooted and cwm which is really easy

Sent from my WX435 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox