Screen imperfection or by design?????

bryanjbenn

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Just got my MT last night......just this evening I was holding the screen just right and noticed a raised spot just above the home capacitive key. I kind of looks like a bubble in the epoxy below the screen but seems to be smooth on the glass. Now I would have figured it to be a tactile home "bump" like keyboards have on the F and J keys to easily feel the home key....but then thought of all the other stuff you'd launch trying to find it by feel.

Can someone look closely at their MT and see if you have a raised spot above the home capacitive button or if it's just mine....if it's just mine......it's going back for a different one

Thanks!!!

mthorn79

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It might be the 2nd screen protector they put on it that most dont know about...its hard to pull off but worth it if you do. Phone is more responsive

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

bryanjbenn

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
It might be the 2nd screen protector they put on it that most dont know about...its hard to pull off but worth it if you do. Phone is more responsive

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

That was it!!!! Thanks!!! That extra screen protector had a molding imperfection in it.....now the screen is perfect.....and you're right......much more responsive too!!!! Thanks so much mthorn!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol