how do i get Netflix on my triumph?

mustang229

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
i tried d.loading a .apk of netflix, installed it than it told me that my device(Triumph) was not supported? any ideas or links i can look into? thanks

ZzrayZ

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I was told the same thing. I googled "com.netflix.mediaclient.1.3.apk" and downloaded it to my pc and copied to my SD card and installed with an apk installer. Seems to work fine.

Michael CrackBerry

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I went to that site, pressed direct download from my Motorola Triumph, the app installed fine.

I then pressed "open" the app and it took me to a Netflix long on page.

I entered my account log in info and I was playing a movie 30 seconds later, in full screen no less.

That's great because I had no idea that Netflix was now working on Android phones. I looked on Netflix's site and it has a list of compatible devices. I never saw my handsets on the list.

But I just installed this app on to my Samsung Galaxy S 4g and the install went fine on that phone too. (Played a test movie on it and all went well.)

Note: The movie resolution is excellent on both phones.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
i tried d.loading a .apk of netflix, installed it than it told me that my device(Triumph) was not supported? any ideas or links i can look into? thanks

I wrote up a guide with download for the latest version here It was written for the OV but it will still work with the triumph.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance