So as far as I could tell, the LED on the phone would just show red while charging and turn green when it was done. Tonight my LED is slowly blinking green. It's not plugged in.....turning the screen off does nothing......nor does plugging in the charger and then removing it. There are notifications on the phone at all.........Anyone else see this??? Are there possibly applications that would utilize that LED as a notification????? Strange!!!
    07-22-2011 10:13 PM
    That's weird and I haven't heard of this issue yet, but with all the issues with this phone so far, it doesn't surprise me. Lol

Sent from my Moto Triumph
    07-22-2011 10:38 PM
    I'd be happy if there were even options for the LED. Having it flash even when charging would help big time!
    07-22-2011 11:20 PM
    Yeah, mine does that. I have no idea why it's doing it though.
    07-23-2011 01:23 AM
    Its weird....
    Mine is not turn to green when it finish. Maybe i will exchange this
    07-23-2011 02:43 AM
    The blinking green is telling you that you have an Email or a text message. Read your messages and it will stop blinking.
    07-23-2011 02:21 PM
    The blinking green is telling you that you have an Email or a text message. Read your messages and it will stop blinking.
    That happens under normal circumstances, but this bug that the OP is talking about occurs when you do not have a new/unread e-mail/SMS.

My Triumph has done this a few times since I got it. First time it seemed random, but the second time it was as if a notification came and was dealt with quickly, but the LED was never reset after that...

It is kind of annoying. =\
    07-23-2011 02:52 PM
    That happens under normal circumstances, but this bug that the OP is talking about occurs when you do not have a new/unread e-mail/SMS.

My Triumph has done this a few times since I got it. First time it seemed random, but the second time it was as if a notification came and was dealt with quickly, but the LED was never reset after that...

It is kind of annoying. =\
    Yup, mine too. It just seems like it flashes at random. I have no e-mails or texts, but it still flashes. Then other times, it doesn't flash at all. I think it's a bug.

However, when I plug it in, it turns solid red, which means it's charging. When it's done charging, it changes to solid green. When I unplug it, then it turns off. But sometimes flashes green though.
    07-24-2011 03:56 PM
    same issue here. No unread messages of any sort, slow steady green blinking LED light.

Can't figure out what it's trying to tell me. Reboot the phone, and it stops. Annoying.
    07-24-2011 08:04 PM
    It's happened to me a couple of times. I just sent myself a message to reset it.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk
    07-24-2011 11:41 PM
    I noticed the green light but i just assumed that it was because my phone was below X amount of battery life
    Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk
    07-28-2011 08:15 AM
    The green blinking LED notification also occurs if you have a missed call. If you turn on the screen, unlock, and swipe down the notification bar and clear notifications, then turn of the screen...the light will continue to blink. To reset the LED notification, you actually have to tap the missed call (or email, or message etc.). I figured this out after a few WTF moments.
    07-29-2011 12:34 PM
    The green blinking LED notification also occurs if you have a missed call. If you turn on the screen, unlock, and swipe down the notification bar and clear notifications, then turn of the screen...the light will continue to blink. To reset the LED notification, you actually have to tap the missed call (or email, or message etc.). I figured this out after a few WTF moments.
    It just happened again on my phone and I didn't miss a call. I actually just got off the phone after getting a call and the green LED is now flashing.
    07-29-2011 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD