Market update?

munkyvirus

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the new Market since it was publicly available with the APK found on this site. Today, my market acted weird for a minute, I restarted my phone, and have lost the ability to rent movies. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm thinking it auto-updated to the VM approved version of the Market.

10rbarnes

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I also istallled the Apk when it first was available. I watch a movie last night and just rented one tonight.
now i usly use wifi when streaming but tonight it still gives me the option to use 3g and it works fine just takes longer to load. I'm no expert but I would try to clear the cache in th market and retry.
Google has been rolling out the update yesterday and today so it might have caused a problem.
but it will definitely still work on VM. Good luck Bob

ayanami

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I've used the new market on my Optimus V and my Moto Triumph, and I failed to get notifications in my bar when updates were available. Wasn't a big deal on my Optimus, but it drove me nuts on my Triumph - my notification light was blinking for hours, I kept checking my messages, my email/gmail, anything I could think of before I realized I had market updates, and just wasn't seeing the notification.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz