catchjeff

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So on the android market there is this app called GPS Fix. Has anyone on here downloaded it yet? Is there any difference in the amount of time it takes to lock onto a satellite?

Prey521

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't really do anything but get a GPS lock for you before you try using a GPS app. Doesn't solve the GPS problems that the phone has.

catchjeff

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Well that was the issue I always had. It would take forever to get a lock on the satellite. I would be where I needed to be before the GPS locked onto the satellite.
I downloaded the app and I must say the navigation on the MT is 1000% times faster. Within 2 seconds I had everything I needed and I tried it with 5 different destinations and even did it when I was in the house without wifi on and there was no lag.

I def recommend this app to help with the MT navigation issues.

Prey521

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
My issue with the "GPS Fix" fix is that it really isn't a fix and that we shouldn't have to use another app in order for the GPS in the phone to work correctly. I do get what you mean, but it's just frustrating to have a phone with such problems when my wifes Optimus V kicks the pants off of this phone and this is supposed to be a higher quality phone.

ridingduo

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
New here, was looking for help with spam from xapush.com when I discovered that this GPS Fix app uses the Airpush network to send spam to your phone.

Take a look at the AirPush detector app and you'll see it flags the GPS Fix app.

I'm not here to send any false signals, I was just suprised to see the gps app show in the locator app.

If there's a pay version of the gps app it would probably be smart to go with that one.

-Bill

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy