Rumors Rumors Rumors?

VirginMobileGuy

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
Haven't been on for awhile but theres been many reliable sources confirming the HTC EVO 4G V with virgin mobile bring this phone and the LG OPTIMUS ELITE (which walmart apparently has for pre-order already) there will be a change in plans as said in many site after rolling out this phones grandfathered users will not have the option to switch phones from the phones you have now to the new ones this will be used as a extra push to get the people who are paying less to come out and get the 35 dollar plan which is said later to support sprint older 4g towers in the later future.I wouldn't be so hasty on getting out there and getting a new phone after May 22nd-29 which is said to be the day when Virgin mobile rolls out the first phone the Optimus Elite, after then the switch of plan will take in effect that might be the last phone you could own before the change of plans.

Lg Optimus Elite Specs:
The LG Optimus Elite has a 3.5-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 320 by 480 pixels, and inside it runs an 800MHz single-core processor. You also get a 5-megapixel auto-focus camera, NFC, and the usual connectivity features such as Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, and A-GPS. Android 2.3 Gingerbread is running the show.

This is much like a Lg Optimus slider but Camera steroids so dont be so quick in buying it

This next phone could be the deal breaker for Virgin Mobile and might be the gold medal for old customers to job out of there Grandfathered plans to 35 dollar are.

HTC EVO 4G V Specs:
HTC EVO 4G features a qHD 3D capable display and should have some potent bullets-namely a 1.2GHz Snapdragon MSM8660 dual-core processor, Android 2.3 under the hood (could be upgraded to the new ICS) and 5MP dual-lens camera for 3D video capture.

This might be the one that makes even me leave my old plan but ill just sit and wait as on the LG OPTIMUS ELITE has been announced official

PS: PEOPLE THERES NOT LG OPTIMUS BLACK COMING OUT GET OVER IT

THANK YOU

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
When I saw the price increase thing I knew there has to be a better device rolling out. It's a shame it doesn't look too much better than my triumph (I got it in December) if it did have gorilla glass, it'd be tempting to grab one and face the price increase(I work in a machine shop) but otherwise, my android works splendidly running Cm7.2. I say if you're a current customer, with a not glitchy triumph, then wait. If you HAVE to replace because of phone breakage, then upgrade.

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
and by not too much better, I mean still coming with 2.e? That sort of deal. The dual core is looking pretty sweet, and I do have a friend whom might be interested.

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea I just want faster speeds I go over the 2.5gb in two weeks sometimes so their deal is good price the evolution 4 g sounds good tho

Sent from my Triumph using Android Central Forums

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Faster data speeds would be super nice, and I wouldn't mind paying the $35 for better coverage, but the phone they released is really not all that great in terms of specs. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles