New to smartphones. Tips to avoid trouble?

tom hansen1

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. I recently retired my first cell phone--a Moto Razr v3--that I'd had since 2005 and upgraded to a Triumph on Virgin Mobile. I'm just getting the hang of the device and what it can do, but I'm concerned by some of the bad reviews on the Virgin website. Many users seem to have problems with the storage, getting messages it's full and the only solution provided from Motorola is to restore the factory settings. Also many users complain about the micro USB/power jack breaking down. To me this sounds like possibly users are doing something wrong, because most of the reviews are good, but if not I wondered if anyone out there knows how I can avoid these issues. As you can guess, once I get comfortable with a device I stay with it for years and I would like to keep this device for a long time, provided it doesn't give me problems. Any other tips or tricks to keep the device running smoothly would be greatly appreciated. Thx

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. I recently retired my first cell phone--a Moto Razr v3--that I'd had since 2005 and upgraded to a Triumph on Virgin Mobile. I'm just getting the hang of the device and what it can do, but I'm concerned by some of the bad reviews on the Virgin website. Many users seem to have problems with the storage, getting messages it's full and the only solution provided from Motorola is to restore the factory settings. Also many users complain about the micro USB/power jack breaking down. To me this sounds like possibly users are doing something wrong, because most of the reviews are good, but if not I wondered if anyone out there knows how I can avoid these issues. As you can guess, once I get comfortable with a device I stay with it for years and I would like to keep this device for a long time, provided it doesn't give me problems. Any other tips or tricks to keep the device running smoothly would be greatly appreciated. Thx

You are right, it is a lot of users screwing up. This phone isn't half bad for the money.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol