No one knows yet but how about price on this bad boy?

How much do you think the Triumph will sell for?

• Total voters

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
While that is partly true why dont vm just give away the phones free and let the store sell the phone and let the store keep all the cash if that is true.....

Because retail stores only sell items for profit, probably doubling the price of each phone and driving away all of VM customers.

austrie

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok lets put it like this, vm sells the phones to the stores(retailers) but vm sets the price of how much the phone will sell for and stores keep the money....they make money off the service and the store-aka-the phones

Grimmlokk

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
According to this little article about a leaked internal Sprint PDF on the unlimited plans getting a price hike

Virgin Mobile $25 Unlimited Plan To Increase To $35

There's also this mention

The leaked internal Sprint Prepaid Group pdf for dealers also leaked some new handsets alongside the change to the plan prices. The devices mentioned are the $199.99 Motorola Triumph and Boost Mobile’s clamshell BlackBerry 9670 Style.

While this one I just googled my way to says $229

http://www.priceandspecifications.c...-in-usa-release-date-in-india-specs-features/

db_geek

May 28, 2011
Visit site
According to this little article about a leaked internal Sprint PDF on the unlimited plans getting a price hike

Virgin Mobile $25 Unlimited Plan To Increase To $35

There's also this mention

While this one I just googled my way to says $229

Motorola Triumph Expected Price in USA, Release date in india, Specs, Features

Hmmm, hard to know which site to believe. This one says price for the Triumph has been confirmed to be $299:

Sprint Prepaid Group Leaks: Boost BlackBerry Style, Beyond Talk Price Changes (Updated) | PhoneNews.com

It also confirms that the increase in plan rates takes effect on 7/20/11, the day after the Triumph is supposed to be released.

Grimmlokk

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Someone in another thread pointed out that the article writer just mis-copied the price. The original source says $299. =( Your link is the source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21