Being a droid x owner jumping over to the optimus v the one thing i hated the most was the lack of a led notifications so my question is this does it come with one? no one has seemed to answer this...

The Specs are on par to droid x so i will be purchasing it. the only other question is the price
    06-13-2011 05:40 PM
    we might not know that yet; the specs dont say anything about it. we just have to sit and wait =]
    06-14-2011 06:05 PM
    So far none of the videos show one even though there are pending notifications. The important part though is that all the videos do not show the final product so specs can still change. No notification LED sucks but not a deal breaker for me.
    06-17-2011 12:46 PM
    It has an LED for taking pictures. That can always be re-purposed for a notification LED. That is the beauty of an open source system. Anything is possible. On the Optimus V, I converted the key backlights into a notification light.
    06-17-2011 03:24 PM
    It does indeed have one. So far i've seen red, green, and a kind of orangish color. Also has a flash or flashlight BRIGHT led on back for camera there.
    10-12-2011 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD