08-22-2011 09:52 PM
35 12
tools
    It is a shame I had to go back to CM7 because I really liked MIUI but can't trust it,

A lot of people complaining about the loss of service in the thread for this over at rootzwiki. I was having the same thing happen to me. Kept looking at phone, only to realize I had no signal. That's why I'm back on Liberty for now. If that is fixed with this build, I'll def be back on MIUI.
    08-14-2011 06:23 PM
    Also for people getting a lot of force closure issues, what radio are you using on your DX?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Its stated in th OP of MIUI that if you restore apps WITH DATA that it will create a lot of FORCE CLOSE ISSUES...read up folks before playing with your toys.

jerseyboy357 likes this.
    08-14-2011 06:48 PM
    Its stated in th OP of MIUI that if you restore apps WITH DATA that it will create a lot of FORCE CLOSE ISSUES...read up folks before playing with your toys.

I restored all my apps and app data with titanium and never had any force closing issues.

08-15-2011 03:11 AM

This is very true. I just wonder if having a certain radio could be a potential cause as well.

08-15-2011 06:51 PM
    Anyone having trouble with this NOT installing? I'm running rooted GB and the Apex rom. I am going through Droid 2 bootstrap, doing a factory reset, wiping all the cache's and battery stats and then attempting to install the zip but it keeps crashing on me. Any ideas or am I looking right at the problem and just not seeing it?
    08-16-2011 09:05 AM
    i downloaded ROM Mgr (free version) and was able to apply it...however i was coming from a 1.8.5 version.
    08-16-2011 10:28 AM
    Anyone having trouble with this NOT installing? I'm running rooted GB and the Apex rom. I am going through Droid 2 bootstrap, doing a factory reset, wiping all the cache's and battery stats and then attempting to install the zip but it keeps crashing on me. Any ideas or am I looking right at the problem and just not seeing it?
    All 2nd-init ROMs have to be installed from Froyo. You'll have to SBF back to .340 to put MIUI on.
    08-16-2011 06:42 PM
    Thanks, I must have read wrong, I thought the 1.8.12 version was for GB
    08-21-2011 07:45 AM
    Thanks, I must have read wrong, I thought the 1.8.12 version was for GB
    No, not yet. They're still working on that.
    08-22-2011 07:10 PM
    Since u can keep root and still bump to .602 now I wonder what build of gb they are working on. We have Android 2.3.5 on .340 w miui you never know what youre gona get

Sent from the X over B
    08-22-2011 09:52 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD