Wasn't there supposed to be another version of GummiJar coming out after he worked on Liberty? A GB GummiJar with the new dialer and icons would be AWESOME. I'm going back to the OGX from my X2 (terrible lag, music cuts out, launchers constantly redraw) and I still have GummiJar 2.5 sitting on my computer... tempted to re-install it. It was far and away my favorite rom I ever used but I feel like I should be running GB.
    09-24-2011 11:25 AM
    Wasn't there supposed to be another version of GummiJar coming out after he worked on Liberty? A GB GummiJar with the new dialer and icons would be AWESOME. I'm going back to the OGX from my X2 (terrible lag, music cuts out, launchers constantly redraw) and I still have GummiJar 2.5 sitting on my computer... tempted to re-install it. It was far and away my favorite rom I ever used but I feel like I should be running GB.
    +1 This was my favorite as well.
    09-24-2011 12:18 PM
    Is he active in the forums here? Maybe we can contact him and see if he plans on doing a GummiJar GB.
    09-26-2011 12:43 PM
    Last I heard, kejar wasn't going to come out with GummiJar GB, as Fab's Apex is basically the same thing.
    09-26-2011 01:02 PM
    Is this true? And as far as I can tell Apex is still in beta for GB isn't it? I tried GummiJar and Apex when they were both brand new and I always preferred GJ. Just something about it felt better.
    09-28-2011 04:35 PM
    Yeah, kejar's been working on a GummyCharged ROM for the Charge, and rumor has it he's rejoining the Liberty team, which I'm guessing will be to work on Liberty ROM for the Bionic.

The latest Apex is a release candidate (602 base), and Fab's plans are to next release a final, with his toolbox included.
    09-29-2011 01:24 PM
    Yeah, kejar's been working on a GummyCharged ROM for the Charge, and rumor has it he's rejoining the Liberty team, which I'm guessing will be to work on Liberty ROM for the Bionic.

The latest Apex is a release candidate (602 base), and Fab's plans are to next release a final, with his toolbox included.
    GummyCharged came out already a few days ago, so if you really want GummyJar you'll have to buy a Droid Charge. Yuk. :-/

Sent from my DROIDX
    09-30-2011 11:09 AM
    GummyCharged came out already a few days ago, so if you really want GummyJar you'll have to buy a Droid Charge. Yuk. :-/

Sent from my DROIDX
    Gross. I would probably fork over the moola for a bionic if he came out with a GummiJar for it. I've already been eyeing that phone. The X2 is such a let down. But with unlocked bootloaders from HTC I'm hoping they come out with something with better battery life. That's really the only thing at the moment keeping me at Motorola.
    10-03-2011 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD