09-29-2011 09:57 PM
    sup vader, long time. So I understand, this is a phone program that will let you have multiple ROMs installed on a single device and you can decide which one you want to boot to with a tap of a button? Sounds interesting.
    snppr22 likes this.
    09-29-2011 10:24 PM
    yeah that's how i understand it.. and i'm stoked to get my hands on it.
    that way i can run things like miui as my daily driver, but when i need hd video or whatever, i can boot to stock and then if i want to test out a new rom or 2, they can go in the list as well.
    other than 2nd init roms this will be the best thing to come to the dx.
    09-29-2011 10:51 PM
    Way cool!

Sent from my DROIDX
    09-30-2011 12:00 AM
    I've tried it and it does work. Just make sure you really understand the process of SD Roms and how they interact with your phone ROM and place everything properly and the list goes on. But yea it is fun to show off to people
    10-09-2011 08:12 PM
    seems to screw up my root whenever i try to use it. Everything will seem to go ok and it will start to install the rom, on the top bar it says complete but the app never says. Then it will start to say over and over that the app was granted root permission, but after that none of my apps are able to get root access and I cant get it back. So i end up having to sbf and then restore my backup.
    10-12-2011 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD