Ice Cream Sandwich ROM = ICX

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm looks kinda fun. I am think I am too used to Miui and CM7 to go back to a more stock experience. But still, flashing addiction is telling me I should do it anyhow..... *backs up MIUI* Here we go.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Very cool. It will be very hard for something to top MIUI right now. And if I want an ICS rom, it will have to be on my new Nexus Prime when I make that purchase.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. And I have been following up on the NP, CNET put out another article about 3hrs ago on another semi-blurrycam image. This will be one of the best hidden phones if it is real and does get released. But for now, this ROM will have to do lol

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not having a lot of luck with this rom. Feels sluggish compared to MIUI, which is to be expected, but it is just a reskinned moto gingerbread. It has potential to be pretty awesome but for now it is incomplete. Most of the ICS features don't work yet. It is still pretty cool looking but I am already flashed back to MIUI

paulsg63

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just curious.. on Droidmodderx it was saying should be on 4.5.605.. I'm on 4.5.602.. Not sure if that would be good enough.. Anyone know?

Thanks!

bjb1959

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not having a lot of luck with this rom. Feels sluggish compared to MIUI, which is to be expected, but it is just a reskinned moto gingerbread. It has potential to be pretty awesome but for now it is incomplete. Most of the ICS features don't work yet. It is still pretty cool looking but I am already flashed back to MIUI

are you sure you followed the directions exactly? I was on 1.9.30 MIUI and flashed dalvik/factory/cache then installed the deodexed moto 405 then the icx rom and it worked like a charm. very fast for me so far, no sluggishness.:)

slycen

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
are you sure you followed the directions exactly? I was on 1.9.30 MIUI and flashed dalvik/factory/cache then installed the deodexed moto 405 then the icx rom and it worked like a charm. very fast for me so far, no sluggishness.:)

Actually now that I think of it it was only. 602 that I was on. I may try it again but I'm gonna wait a little while. Good point though.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Credit to upstreammiami33 for locating, here is the ICS digital clock widget if you want. Has no actions but it does keep time properly and is "fashion-able". Yea.
http://lts.cr/zQp
20111009210610.jpg

LVracerGT

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
really tempted to try this but the fact some of the pop up menu links don't work and the low quadrant scores are keeping my at bay. Anybody got this loaded that would recommend it?

cjriddle22

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
waiting on instructions

Instructions for what? How to install the ROM? They are in the first link.

Is this the official thread for this ROM, or does anyone know where it is? I have a few bugs to discuss and have posted them a few other places with no support.

I can say that battery life is above average with moderate usage and I am enjoying the ROM, very clean and smooth, I like the blue too. I have not tried any themes yet.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
that was a mistake post on my part, meant nothing towards the ROM or the thread. I just started the thread to link to the ROM, official support can be found on the OP link

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
ICS media audio files via p3droid

Twitter

Instructions...

Make a new folder on root of SD called Media (if it isn't already there...) and place the unzipped folder in this (sdcard/media/audio) or you can move them to the corresponding System/Media/Audio folders using Root Explorer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34