Need assistance with Milestone from Bluegrass cellular

bjordont

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
So my friend has a Milestone from Bluegrass he wanted to change the ROM on. We finally got it Rooted and never could get the Recovery to flash right. Finally I discovered we had to use an app to allow it to boot into recovery for the next boot. We managed to get that working and didn't think to backup the phone and flashed a ROM. It didn't work. I looked around a little bit and from what I read it seemed when you have this error with the Milestone (or Droid X because thats all the Milestone is is the X with a different name) you have to SBF the phone which is what we did. The problem is we didn't think and flashed a Verizon baseband to the phone and now his Milestone is kind of useless for Bluegrass. Is there a fix or flash we can do to solve the problem? I've looked for hours for a solution and haven't found one yet. :'(

glshub

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
There is no SBF for Bluegrass Cellular.... That's a real problem as that is why you can't really take a chance on ROMs with this phone. If you screw up or don't get it to take the first try you are SOL.

I have seen a ROM put on a BG Milestone X. {Darl slide} it works well except for the known bugs. I would love to ROM mine but don't want to end up woth a paperweight. I know some of the guys on Droid X forums that will try and help you but doubt you will fix it.

Good Luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463