EasyRoot Application

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone used this yet???? Does it aglow you the option to un root? What are peoples thoughts??

Sent from my DX using my fingers.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I read the comments on the market and they say its easy to root. Nobody is talking about unroot. I used the root me :) unroot me :( and found that to work great for both. You do need a computer but its so simple. Try that out and its free.

Sent from my Rooted DROIDX using Tapatalk

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So I need a computer along with the application. Do I run any risk in doing this and does roOt and un root come all in one application?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
For the root me unroot me its a computer app not on phone. Dl the zip unzip an open the app.
So I need a computer along with the application. Do I run any risk in doing this and does roOt and un root come all in one application?

Sent from my Rooted DROIDX using Tapatalk

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

No, you don't need a computer. The post you are referring to is a different application for Windows that is just a one click Root-Me/Un-Root Me program.

EDIT: tntdroid beat me to it

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok last question..once I rout hire do I get the roms (trustworthy ones) and install them, I guess what I meant to ask is what is the easiest way to instal roms? Thanks guys

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok last question..once I rout hire do I get the roms (trustworthy ones) and install them, I guess what I meant to ask is what is the easiest way to instal roms? Thanks guys

Not happening yet. They need to crack/unlock the bootloader first. Once they have done that and ROMs start being cooked up, there will most definitely be a section in the forums here with them listed. I also liked the ROM Manager application quite a bit for my OG Droid.

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
That's bull **** why don't they just make it am option in the phone they we can customize the tool bar

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
That was the only thing I thought you could do with rooting I'm not quite sure I actually understand what rooting is then.anyone want to lend me some info?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol